Contact Us


What Zero One Consultants can do for you

  1. In an initial assessment meeting, Zero One Consultants will determine if your business needs an unincorporated business structure or more sophisticated corporate structure.
  2. Agreed to be self-employed Zero One Consultants will apply for your Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR), Being Self Employed.
  3. Zero One Consultants will educate you for your responsibilities towards your business and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
    • Keeping the records.
    • How to avoid possible errors.
    • How to file in time to avoid penalties.
    • How to do bookkeeping, depending on your Service Level Agreement (SLA) we may provide you “© Zero One Consultants "Kosar Simple Books V6" simple book keeping software.
    • How to pay your taxes and national insurances.
    • Different types of national insurances.
  4. If your business requires Zero One Consultants will register you for other HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) taxes e.g. Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
  5. Zero One Consultants will provide you, only if you are a new and first time in business, a full business monitoring and support where you will be reviewed every quarter, for the first year. Further guidance, help and support will be provided in the first year. Terms and Conditions Apply (T&C).
Click below or ring us to book an initial meeting for your needs:

  1. ➤Zero One Consultants Contact Us.
  2. ➤Zero One Consultants 9:00-18:30, 07800 568080, 07847 666003
  3. ➤Zero One Consultants 9:00-18:30, 0161 8501970
  4. ➤Zero One Consultants Visit in office

Now if you like to read in detail about self-employed, read the details below.